Ramsau am Dachstein is one of the most beautiful regions in the alps. Thousands of possibilities are available for every person who wants to relax in a stunning landscape. For active persons the infrastructure is perfect.
Ramsau am Dachstein in summertime
- 200 km of hiking- and trekkingtrails in Ramsau am Dachstein, the meadows above and the Dachstein glacier
- 17 Klettersteig (Via Ferrata), including the first on earth and 2 special Via Ferratas for kids
- Lots (>1000) alpine routes in the southwall from Dachstein, 5 climbing crags
- “Dachstein” with Skywalk, Icepalace and stairway to nothingness, Superpark for boarders and cross-country trails even in summer
- 22 Mountainbike- and E-Bike-Trails including charge-stations and rental
- Trails for Running, Nordic Walking and Hiking in Ramsau am Dachstein
- Leisure Park with summer sledge, Beach, High rope course, E-Moto-Cross, Archery parcour, Segway, etc.
- Bio Golf Course
- 50+ Geocaches
- Lodenwalke Ramsau, since 1434, home of the famous “Schladminger Loden”
- Silberkarklamm, lovely alpine gorge with 2 via ferrata
- Der Dachstein, highest peak of Styria and lot of things to do